Homemade Body Butter with Shea and Coconut Oil _ Dry air means rough, dry skin. ...



Homemade Body Butter with Shea and Coconut Oil _ Dry air means rough, dry skin. Wind-burned, chapped, cracking dry skin. But fear not, because I’m here to save your hide with this homemade body butter, made with moisturizing Shea butter and unrefined coconut oil.



FULL RECIPE HERE


Part of me was keen upon a build it and they will come mentality (probably out of self preservation) and share of me was wondering what the heck I was deed wrong. Looking back up I dont necessarily matter I was achievement anything wrong, I just wasnt ham it up satisfactory right.


Built it and they will come is by yourself share of the equation behind it comes to building a blog (or matter of any kind). with applied to situation the axiom should essentially be built it, push the heck out of it, and next they will come. If youre not perform all you can accomplish get people to stop and look later why would anyone bother?


Its not that I didnt know that I needed to portion my blog everywhere, I just didnt know where to go. supplementary than Pinterest I was certainly clueless. It was months since I even realized that Food Gawker was a thing, but at that reduction my photography was correspondingly bad I didnt have an icebergs unplanned in hell of getting all accepted.


Eventually I found myself creeping with reference to The Food Blogger pro community forums which opened my eyes to all of the every other places that I could allocation recipes. little by little my photography improved, my list of agreement sites grew, and people started to arrive to my blog.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

12105920_693582344111305_4645292137329617794_n.jpg (480×491)

1/2 cup each of organic • cocoa butter • shea butter • coconut oil • olive oil 1/2 teaspoon of essential oils (I used 1/4 each of grapefruit and lavender)

Don't run to the store just for heavy cream again! Use this DIY Heavy Cream Substitute Recipe to save money and time. You should have everything you need on hand to make your own heavy cream right at home.